Wednesday, April 2, 2014

This week I searched Youtube site several times and I found an interesting video clip which is related to my lesson. I saved it with "savefrom.net" which I have been using whenever I'm in need to save a video clip. It's really easy to use. Just put "ss" between "www" and "youtube.com/watch?v=0vvILpsAu58 " on the address.
For example, do it like this : "www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=0vvILpsAu58". Next, just choose file type and click "download" button. That's it. It's a piece of cake.




In my school, there's a special English classroom where each student can use their own ipad. For next semester, I'm supposed to use the room. By that time, I will practice more to create much better blog and as the result I want to build a system to let students visit my blog to do their given tasks. On the blog, I can put lots of educational posts and set links to useful grammar sites. How wonderful! I'm a beginner, but I'll try my best  to learn more new computer skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment